WX//CLTV FEATURE: DAVID GOODE HILL - MALLORCA,SPAIN
Music by David Goode Hill transports the senses to the Balearic triangle of sea, sun and sensuality…
1) Stimming X Lambert - Exodus Album Intro
2) Palladian - Fur (Original Mix)
3) David Goode Hill - MO NI FE RE (Original Mix)
4) Nebula (AR) Gardens Of Syringa - Syringa Fields (Original Mix)
5) Aaron Ahrends - Casiotone 401 (Dave DK Edit)
6) David Goode Hill - ME VWE EGUONO KPA HO WE (Original Mix)
7) David Goode Hill - IRU EMWEN RUE (Original Mix)
8) TSHA -Sacred
9) Parvenu - Captured (Original Mix)
10) Tim Green - Sea Parade (Original Mix)
11) Knarley Knob - Aurora
12) Red Axes - Sun My Sweet Sun (Konstantin Sibold Afro Tech Mix)
13) KH - Only Human (Original Mix)
14) Katz n´Dogz - Wave feat. Zensofly & Maxville (Kassian Remix)
DAVID GOODE HILL
ARTIST PRODUCER / DJ
Balearic Islands / Mallorca, Spain
Jumping out as one of the big electronic fishes from the coves of Mallorca, Goode keeps it fresh in his art, from graffiti to gallery, as well as in his music, from DJ to Producer. David has travelled throughout Europe and South/Central America for the past decade and has finally taken the leap and landed his first single: Formentera, a coastal Electro-Nature crossbreed.
David is invested in communicating with his audience, pushing at the edges of the known into the deliciously dangerous domain of the now, measuring the sacred geometry of sound. His productions weave waves of multi-cultured, poly-dimensional particles. Goode´s own special flavour can be felt in his first album MAPENZI, with some Afro-House recipes inspired by a trip to Madagascar. Continuing in his signature style of harmonising organic with electronic, Goode has just released his last album FISHES.
David has been an established visual artist from a young age and in FISHES, he is teasing out the well-crafted synesthesia of his artwork into a thrill of sound. Imagine deep mediterranean blues reaching into the ears, seaweed greens coiling and caressing the groin, starlight reflecting on nocturnal mermaid's tails, round pebbles rolling and refreshing the feet back into motion for the rest of the night.